Full Time Openings:
Operations & Customer Service Associate
The Operations and Customer Service Associate is responsible for supporting daily business activities, including warehouse operations and inventory tracking, order fulfillment and customer care, incoming and outgoing product, pop-up retail events, and general support to ensure a consistent flow of operations in the Bend warehouse. This role collaborates closely with all areas of Bend’s business operations, including Product Design and Business Development to ensure communication and alignment in a fast paced environment. This role will also work hand-in-hand with part-time staff, serving as a consistent point of contact for both operations and communications with the team. The ideal candidate is someone with a positive and friendly attitude, strong and organized work ethic, keen attention to detail, quality, and excellence, and great communication (both in writing and in person/over the phone).
- Warehouse Operations – execute daily warehouse duties including order fulfillment and incoming/outgoing product; use of Shopify e-commerce platform
- Customer Service – serve as frontline point of contact for customers via email, chat, and phone regarding order inquiries, returns/exchanges; requires excellent communication both in writing and by phone, including good grammar and punctuation, quality customer service, and a customer-focused approach to foster happy and returning customers.
- Inventory – serve as lead point of oversight and quality control for inventory management in warehouse, from product listings to low inventory reporting
- Retail & Pop Up Events – support seasonal pop-up events, including packing and loading apparel/supplies, setting up onsite, working register/selling at event, and event teardown
- Reporting – in collaboration with team, track and report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and routine reporting to track results
Skills & Abilities
- E-commerce/retail operations experience preferred; Shopify experience a plus
- Ability to handle multiple projects at any given time, remaining highly organized
- Ability to prioritize across multiple moving parts on any given day/week
- Ability to communicate well both internally and externally
- Ability to meet deadlines for personal goals and projects, as well as collaborate with team to ensure deadlines are met for operational projects and priorities; ability to go above and beyond to ensure completion at busy times throughout the year
- Ability to be a trusted team member with leadership team and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
To Apply: Please submit cover letter & resume to email@example.com.
Part Time Openings:
Part Time Associates needed for our upcoming busy season!