Posted on April 03 2020
Most of us are spending a lot more time at home these days, which could be leading to seemingly endless trips to the kitchen for something to munch on (no judgement, we're all there!). Or maybe with some of your favorite restaurants closed you're just running out of dinner ideas!
Well we are here to help! We've found some healthy and easy recipes that you can enjoy guilt-free!
For some great meal ideas, check out these recipes:
- Gnocchi Skillet with Chicken Sausage and Tomatoes: A fresh & vibrant dish that is ready in just 15 minutes! (via https://www.thekitchn.com/recipe-gnocchi-skillet-with-chicken-sausage-amp-tomatoes-206429)
- One-Pot Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup: The easiest homemade soup loaded with fresh herbs, diced tomatoes, and three-cheese tortellini! (via https://www.galonamission.com/one-pot-creamy-tomato-tortellini-soup/)
- Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole: The perfect warm & cheesy one-dish meal that you can make ahead of time! (via https://www.gonnawantseconds.com/tater-tot-breakfast-casserole/)
- Crock Pot Pork Loin with Gravy: Incredibly easy and beyond delicious, this recipe only takes 2 minutes to prep (via https://www.recipesthatcrock.com/crock-pot-pork-loin-with-gravy/)
- One Pan Lemon Chicken and Asparagus: A bright, healthy, and fresh dinner that is ready in 20 minutes! (via https://pinchofyum.com/5-ingredient-lemon-chicken-asparagus)
- Crockpot Chicken and Noodles: Easy chicken and noodles that pairs well with mashed potatoes and green beans! (via https://thecookingnurse.wordpress.com/2010/11/23/crockpot-chicken-noodles/)
- Honey Garlic Shrimp: Ready in 20 minutes, serve the shrimp up with brown rice & veggies, over a salad, or on grilled skewers! (via http://sallysbakingaddiction.com/2016/05/09/quick-healthy-dinner-20-minute-honey-garlic-shrimp/)
- Old Fashioned Goulash: A hearty dish that is best served up with cornbread, roasted brussel sprouts or a Caesar salad! (via https://dinnersdishesanddesserts.com/old-fashioned-goulash/)
- Hawaiian Roll Ham Sliders: Sweet and savory, these sandwiches are perfect as a main dish or a snack! (via https://www.justapinch.com/recipes/snack/other-snack/hawaiian-ham-roll-sliders.html)
- Copycat Starbucks Sous-Vide Egg Bites: Skip the long drive-thru line & make these best sellers from the comfort of your kitchen! (via https://skillet.lifehacker.com/how-to-make-starbucks-egg-bites-1832405379/amp)
- Low Fat Banana Flax Muffins with Crumb Topping: A healthier version of the beloved traditional banana muffins! (via http://mypeanutbutterpatch.com/low-fat-banana-flax-muffins-with-crumb-topping/)
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Energy Bites: Bite-sized and no-bake, these little treats are packed with protein (via http://www.getcreativejuice.com/2014/10/peanut-butter-oatmeal-energy-bites.html)
- Frozen Yogurt Bark: Satisfy your sweet tooth with a healthier version of chocolate bark!
- One-Minute Coffee Cake in a Mug: Light, fluffy, flavorful, and conveniently in a mug! (via https://www.yummyhealthyeasy.com/one-minute-coffee-cake-in-a-mug)
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries: Skip the hassle of making a whole cheesecake and try these bite-sized delights! (via https://www.facebook.com/Ziploc/photos/p.947546951924509/947546951924509/?type=1&pp=1)