Posted on April 15 2020
Well, here we are. A time that none of us thought fathomable. In a short timeframe our lives have been changed in so many ways.
As a business, we are getting asked "How are you dealing with this?" Well....we are taking it day by day and have decided to get creative and do whatever we can with what we have to come out better on the other side of this.
Our usual day to day is our small team running every which way trying to get things done while trying to build small business.
We are heartbroken on the things happening in the world today, but have decided to take a breath, and look at how we can apply our mantra "Bend, Dont Break" and live up to what it means to be:
So WHAT are WE doing during this time as a team?
- Team Bend is doing our part to slow the spread, and we are now working from home! And yes, we are taking advantage of Zoom to hold our weekly meetings.
- We have temporarily closed our Bridge Park Store, but we are still offering online sales! We are running occasional promotions and giveaways so stay tuned! Sign up for our newsletter here so you don't miss out! PLUS earn points for every purchase by joining our loyalty program!
- We have enlisted our brave mannequins to replace our models to help with social distancing! Some of these ladies are very high maintenance so we spend a lot of time trying to keep their attitudes in check.
- We are picking up new skills by enrolling in online classes for self-improvement!
- We love giving back to the community, so we are trying to help with sales- such as gift card sales for restaurants, % back to charity on select collections, and taking donations for masks for healthcare workers! We are currently partnering with the local company Silver Threads to bring you a limited edition line of "Local Love Masks", with a percent of the sales benefiting The Buckeye Cruise for Cancer. You can check out the masks here!
- With weekly video calls, we are working together to brainstorm and come up with alternative ways to keep our business going! Social distancing won't stop us from coming together as a team!
We all have a part to play in slowing the spread and supporting those on the frontlines!
When we are all in this together, we are UNBREAKABLE!
Keep doing your part and know that we will all get through this!
BEND. DONT. BREAK